Preston School & College Qasimabad
- At Preston School & College Qasimabad, high academic, social and character education standards serve as the framework for board, district, and building objectives. Overall achievement test scores and report card grades reflect a high level of academic excellence and success. In addition to the important "basics," we place an emphasis on developing written expression skills and offering our students learning opportunities based on their individual needs.
- Innovative, excellent, challenging programs across the curriculum
- A learning community where individual needs are recognised and supported in order to maximise each person’s full potential
- Well-resourced classrooms, including substantial IT resources
- Large active and passive playground areas
- Attractive and interesting play equipment, marked games courts, shade sails and treed areas
Admissions are offered as per merit on the bases of test and interview. Application for admission to the college must be made on the prescribed form available in the information office.
The college reserves the right to refuse admission to any candidate without assigning any reason.
- At the time of admission only selected candidates will be asked / required to deposit admission fee, tuition fee, examination fee and security fee (Refundable).
- Fee once deposited is not refundable, except security fee.
A student must deposit his fee in the Bank (through challan) by the 10th of each month, if 10th of the month is happened to be a Sunday or a public holiday then the fee can be deposited on 11th of the month.
The College admission form on the college website is only a specimen not more than that, the admission form will only be available at college, just after qualifying the college admission test and interview.
GMB Colony Qasimabad Hyderabad, Pakistan , Phone No: +92-22-2654741.
G.O.R Colony, Hyderabad
Phone No: +92-22-2654741
- Purpose built campus
- In-door / Outdoor Sports
- Dedicated Computer Labs
- Rich Library
- Equipped Laboratories